PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
From May 25, 2018. a new regulation on personal data protection, adopted by the European Union, has entered into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing.
Storage of access data in the log files of the server
You can visit our site without providing personal information. We store access data only in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of download, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. This data is only needed to ensure the smooth operation of the site and to improve its functionality, without containing any personal data about you.
Collection and processing of data necessary for the execution of an order
We collect and process personal data about you, in case you provide them to us voluntarily, by filling out an order form for products and / or services of SMARTAPS Ltd. (eg by email) We use the provided data for:
• correspondence with you;
• processing of your inquiries;
• carrying out the activities related to the execution of your orders;
• performing our financial and accounting activities and tax reporting.
The data we collect and process for these purposes includes:
• Physical identity: names, PIN, address, telephone and e-mail address;
• Employment activity: position, place of work, address of the place of work.
In accordance with the requirements of tax and accounting legislation and for the purposes of our commercial and consulting activities, the period in which we store and process your data is 20 years, unless you have given your explicit consent to continue using them after this period.
Providing data to third parties in connection with the performance of a contract
In connection with the execution of an order for a product and / or service of SMARTAPPS, your data will be provided to third parties – our subcontractors (eg courier and postal services; accounting, legal advisers, lawyers, insofar as this information is necessary for the performance of their assigned functions, persons specializing in the processing of personal data, other third parties – controllers of personal data within the Republic of Bulgaria, the European Union and the European Economic Area, insofar as this is necessary for the performance of our contractual relations with you.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to allow the use of certain functions, we use the so-called „cookies“ on various pages. The „cookies“ are files with information, including textual content, which are stored in your computers in order to improve the work with our site. These files allow us to recognize your browser on the next visit in order to adapt our site according to your preferences and optimize your work with it. They are also used for the production of anonymous general statistics, which helps us to improve the structure and content of the site. We do not have access to personal information about you through cookies.
You can set your browser to be informed about the setting of cookies and decide to accept them individually or to turn them off for specific cases or in general. Not accepting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right at any time to:
• request information from us about the specific type of personal data stored for you, the deadlines provided for their storage, as well as the persons or categories of persons who have access to them;
• request correction of the personal data provided by you or of part of them;
• request the deletion (exercise of the „right to be forgotten“) of the personal data provided by you or part of them;
• objections to the processing of your personal data or to its provision to third parties;
• request the portability of personal data from one controller to another.
How to contact us